they/them/their
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
3 POSTS
Members

user posted image
Mistress - Hellfire Club - Shapeshifter - Telekinesis - Omnisexual

Hey everyone, so this is the lovely Mistress, also known as Penora Flowers. She joined the Hellfireclub a few years ago and is a shapeshifter. She is a bit of an 'oddball', partially due to the variety of forms of trauma she's experienced over the years. She has a preference for girls, but is open to all gender identities when it comes to love and romance. She grew up in a rich family, but retained humility into her everyday life. She has a distrust towards regular people (non-mutants). She also runs and creates her own fashion line! Penora is in her mid 20s and has a pet fish too. She enjoys music and illustration as well.

Hit me up with plot ideas. I tried to design her to be open to lots of potential ideas and plots //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
^
EMMA FROST
 Posted: Apr 12 2017, 06:20 PM
Kastanir
Him, he
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
N/A
7 POSTS
Hellfire Club

The White Queen aka your Boss on the Hellfire Club demands the attention of the Mistress

Seeing that they work together we could plot a lot for them..from simple day to day stuff ..to even take over the world planing..or even more mellow stuff..although seeing she is Emma Frost i doubt it
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
We Are Warriors X-MEN: UNHINGED EVOLUTION